Our dentists Drs. Linda and Mazin Kizy are pleased to offer this state-of-the-art service to our patients in our state of the art dentist office in Sterling Heights, creating beautiful smiles without the embarrassing and cumbersome metal braces of the past.
Here is how Invisalign brace procedure works:
- Your teeth are laser-scanned into a computer where CAD/CAM technology creates a series of clear removable custom-made Aligners.
- Wear each set of customized Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only when eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Visit your doctor approximately every six weeks.
- Your teeth will begin to shift gradually between these dental appointments.
It is that easy! With a total treatment time that averages 6-15 months, patients are always excited about the ease of use and obvious results at the end of treatment.
Call today our dental office in Sterling Heights to set up an appointment for your Invisalign braces appointment: 586-939-7788